Radio Design Labs RU-ASX4D Stereo Audio Selector 4x1
Posted on 07 April 2022
The RDL RU-ASX4D is a four channel stereo audio selector with input gain adjustments and output level metering. The inputs and outputs are connected on rear-panel detachable terminal blocks.
- The output is stereo line level. Each output channel may be connected balanced or unbalanced. Each of the VU-meters, left and right, is calibrated to read +4 dBu for the corresponding balanced output.
- Rear-panel DIP switches are provided to permanently activate the remote control terminals, to select the remote control mode (sequential or individual source selection), and upon power-up a return to either a pre-programmed source or to the last source used. The pre-programmed source is stored when the module is installed
- Local or Remote Controlled Switching Multiple Switching Control Points 4 Stereo Inputs to 1 Stereo Output Line-Level Audio Switching
- Balanced or Unbalanced Inputs and Output Gain Trim on Each Source Controllable Using Various RDL Remote Controls Open-Collector Output for Selected Input
- The RU-ASX4D offers exceptional headroom, very low distortion, excellent crosstalk isolation, wide flat frequency response and extremely low noise with very high common-mode signal rejection. It provides exceptional audio performance for the most critical applications in a professional audio environment. The RU-ASX4D operates from 24 Vdc connected through a rear-panel detachable terminal block.