Special Services Group (SSG)
The AVW Special Services Group (SSG) was established in 1983 to provide Engineered Solutions, Systems Installation / Integration, Project Management plus Critical System Maintenance and Support services to our Integration and Reseller Partners, End-Clients and Industry.
The Special Services Group sits within AVW and provides Engineering Expertise across Australia, New Zealand and APAC region in the following areas:
- Broadcast Transmission and Satellite Networking and Distribution – FM Drive / Mobile Testing (here)
- Broadcast Media Studio / Facility Design, Engineering and Fitout
- IPTV, Emergency and Digital Signage Networks for In-premises, Accommodation, Stadium, Corporate, Universities and Public Infrastructure (Airports / City networks)
- Hospital, Simulation Space and Teaching Content Capture, Management and Playback Solutions
- Critical Information systems for Public Infrastructure Management, Emergency and Response centres
- RF, Cellular and Transmission Site Engineering and Design.
- Cable Manufacturing, Assembly and Looming – More Information Here:
For more information regarding AVW Special Service Group capabilities and engineering services please contact AVW directly or review the below information.
Video Distribution PlatformsIPTV, MATV, OTT Systems for Commercial, Broadcast, Education, and Hospitality Industires.
A/VSystems Design and Integration of A/V Systems, Radio and Television Studios, Media Quality Checking & Storage, and Signal Distribution.
RF SystemsRadio, Television and Cellular Systems Design and Equipment Supply.
In-Building CommunicationsDAS, Emergency Service, Underground Communications, Voice Alarm Systems Design and Supply.