Leverage the Power of Extron Configurable Control with Panopto Video Content Management Systems
Posted on 11 April 2019
We are pleased to announce that Extron is now publishing certified drivers for Panopto enterprise video content management systems. The power of Extron configurable control will provide customers with customizable workflows to streamline day-to-day in-room tasks and simplify the capture and delivery of lectures and presentations. Additionally, in coming months, the Extron SMP – Streaming Media Processors will also be directly integrated into Panopto, allowing the publishing of live and on demand video content from the SMP products for both ad-hoc and scheduled recording applications.
The Extron – Panopto partnership will form the industry’s first unified solution that truly encompasses award winning AV control, and Media Capture, coupled with industry leading Enterprise video content management, delivery and collaboration software services.
- Certified drivers for Panopto enterprise video content management systems to support easy control system configuration
- Intuitive one-touch control with customizable features for more advanced requirements
- Flexible ad-hoc or scheduled video capture and automated publishing workflows
- Robust and complementary solutions to simplify your meetings with Extron SMP products for live and on demand content publishing to the Panopto video platform
- Support for touch and push button controllers, Global Configurator Pro and Global Scripter Control