Extron's New Six-Input Presentation Switcher Supports 4K/60 @ 4:4:4
Posted on 09 August 2018
Extron is pleased to introduce the IN1806 4K/60 seamless presentation switcher. Combining cutting edge video and audio processing, signal extension, and networked control, the IN1806 sets a new benchmark standard for integrated scaling and switching. It incorporates Extron-patented Vector 4K scaling technology and features DisplayPort and HDMI inputs, an HDMI output and a mirrored Extron DTP2 output for extending video, audio, and control signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable. The IN1806 delivers excellent image quality, fast and reliable switching, along with Extron ProDSP audio processing, seamless video transition effects, logo keying, and HDMI loop-through. Designed for professional AV integration, the IN1806 may be controlled and configured via Ethernet, RS-232, and USB connections.
- Integrates DisplayPort, HDMI, and audio sources into presentation systems
- Advanced Extron Vector™ 4K scaling engine
- Supports signal resolutions up to 4K/60 @ 4:4:4 color sampling
- Supported HDMI 2.0 specification features include data rates up to 18 Gbps, Deep Color, and HD lossless audio formats
- HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Logo Image keying and display
- Selectable seamless switching transitions
- Stereo audio embedding and de-embedding
- Powerful integrated ProDSP™ 64-bit audio signal processing
- Integrated DTP2 output supports transmission of video, audio and control up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CATx cable
- RS 232 insertion from the Ethernet control port
The IN1806 will be available in December 2018.