Extron's Industry First Adjustable Width Sound Bar
Posted on 05 February 2019
We are excited to announce the Extron SB 33 A, the industry’s first Adjustable Width Sound Bar, a flexible solution for enhancing the audio experience in collaboration spaces. Our new sound bar can be customized to precisely match the width of the display, offering high-performance audio reinforcement that looks great in any space. Designed for the commercial market, the SB 33 A accommodates most USB webcams, while options are available to mount a PTZ camera or have no camera at all.
With an ENERGY STAR® qualified amplifier and carefully optimized drivers, the SB 33 A is well suited for small to medium size spaces that require exceptional speech intelligibility and high-quality program audio. A variety of mounting and camera options are available, providing an adaptable audio solution for today’s collaboration environments.
- Provides enhanced audio quality for collaboration spaces
- Adjustable width to perfectly match any display from 46″ to 80″
- Configurable for an internal webcam, a shelf-mounted PTZ camera, or no camera
- 3″ (76 mm) full-range drivers with a tuned port for bass extension, optimized for teleconferencing and program playback
- Frequency range: 100 Hz to 20 kHz
- Internal Extron ENERGY STAR qualified Class D amplifier
- Compatible with VCM series volume and mute controllers when used without a control system
The SB 33 A will be available in March 2019.