D&R AIRMATE-USB NOW WITH VOIP
Posted on 25 October 2018
As of today, you have the choice to order the AIRMATE-USB main unit with TELCO modules (part number 60890266) or with VoIP modules, (part number 60890271) or any combination for module position 7/8 with no price increase.
It means that also the AIRMATE-USB is now up to date with its new VoIP module option and what’s more, you also get a clean feed output for an external digital Hybrid. You even get a remote socket on the back that can control ring signalling in your studio.
You can also order VoIP pcb’s (part number 20851257) to upgrade older AIRMATE-USB units.
- The Airmate-USB is designed to fulfil the requirements for a high-grade low-cost radio production mixer.
- Built around well proven low noise circuitry, this console is the reliable workhorse for the self-op production D.J. that needs an internal Telephone Hybrid (2x) and USB connection to the PC (e.q. for streaming to the web).
- A heavy duty 19″ rack mounted RF shielded chassis houses 8 vertical triple input modules giving flexibility rarely found in a mixer of this type.
- Six input channels with high quality balanced microphone inputs on XLR and two stereo line-level inputs on Cinch (RCA) connectors.
- Every Mic input has an insert for signal processors.
- And… every line level line B input can be converted into a phono (gramophone) channel by simply fitting an optional stereo R.I.A.A. equalized phono pre-amp.