DMP 128 Plus Models with Powerful VoIP Capabilities
Posted on 18 August 2017
We are pleased the announce the immediate availability of the DMP 128 Plus C V and DMP 128 Plus C V AT Digital Matrix Processors. These models include up to eight VoIP lines, with wideband codec support, that can be conﬁgured as individual extensions or with multiple call appearance channels to support local conferencing applications. Compatible with most existing VoIP systems, any single V model of the DMP 128 Plus Series can be used as a multiple-line device with conference calling support on a single VoIP line.
VoIP for AV and IT Professionals
Network-speciﬁc VoIP conﬁguration is managed through a dedicated, password protected web interface, where advanced logging and diagnostic tools are also available. This segregation of VoIP conﬁguration allows IT and network administrators to effectively manage the VoIP aspect of DMP 128 Plus devices without the need to develop a detailed knowledge of audio DSP conﬁguration. The inclusion of LLDP-MED technology allows the DMP 128 Plus to automatically obtain and apply advanced network conﬁgurations when connected to a compliant VoIP infrastructure.
For detailed information and compatibility go to www.extron.com/voip
Powerful VoIP Features
- SIP 2.0 – RFC 3261 for the widest possible compatibility with existing and new VoIP installations
- Flexible local conference calling with Extron exclusive independent audio control over each call
- VoIP conﬁguration via web page interface for IT
- Supports standard and wideband codecs
- Onboard logging eliminates the need for network capture software
- VLAN support via 802.11Q Tags
- QoS support for both Layer 2 and Layer 3
- Transport Layer Security – TLS and Secure Real-Time Transport Protocol – SRTP ensures industry standard security