RDL, Microphone to Network Interface - Dante
* Ex GST. Check with us for the latest pricing
- Dante Network Interface for Four Audio Mic Inputs
- Each XLR Input Provides Switch-Selectable Mic Gain: 40 dB, 48 dB or 62 dB
- 48 V Mic Phantom (P48) on each input
- Four XLR Front-Panel Inputs
- Converts Four Standard XLR Mic Audio Sources to Dante Network Channels
- Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
- High Resolution 24 Bit Analog to Digital Conversion
- LED Indicator for Valid Power and Network Sync
- Operation from PoE Power (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af)
- Equipped for SysFlex® Rack Mounting or Surface Mounting
The SF-XMN4 is an interface that converts four XLR microphone inputs to Dante network audio channels. Special software is not required to configure the SF-XMN4. Each XLR input is equipped with a switch to set the gain for dynamic or condenser microphones. A dual-LED VU meter displays the level for each input to facilitate selection of the ideal gain range. P48 phantom voltage is supplied to each microphone input. The SF-XMN4 is a professional grade product with discrete mic preamplifiers for studio quality fidelity and low noise performance
The SF-XMN4 is PoE powered. Valid PoE power and synchronization to the Dante network is indicated by a green LED visible from the front of the unit.
The SF-XMN4 is constructed in a durable, professional all-metal enclosure suitable for free-standing, surface-mounted or rack-mounted operation. This full-featured SYSFLEX® product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations. The versatility of SYSFLEX® products adds enormous flexibility in the design and installation of professional A/V systems.