RDL, USB to Network Interface - Dante
* Ex GST. Check with us for the latest pricing
- Converts Left and Right USB Audio Channels to two Dante
- Supports USB Input Sampling Rates of 32 kHz, 44.1 kHz and 48
- Selectable Dante Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz,
- Digital Audio Sources Remain in the Digital Domain through
the Dante Network Output
- Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
- LED Indicator for Valid Power and Network Sync
- Operation from PoE Power (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af)
- Equipped for SysFlex® Rack Mounting or Surface Mounting
The SF-UN1 is a digital audio interface that converts a USB stereo digital audio source to two Dante network audio channels. The SF-UN1 automatically detects a valid USB input. The input is decoded, re-clocked and transmitted to the Dante network. The module provides automatic sample rate conversion from the USB input to the Dante network. Special software is not required to configure the module. The SF-UN1 is a professional grade product for studio quality performance.
The SF-UN1 is PoE powered. Valid PoE power and synchronization to the Dante network is indicated by a green LED visible from the front of the unit.
The SF-UN1 is constructed in a durable, professional all-metal enclosure suitable for free-standing, surface-mounted or rack-mounted operation. This full-featured SYSFLEX® product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations. The versatility of SYSFLEX® products adds enormous flexibility in the design and installation of professional A/V systems.