RDL, Network to Audio Interface - Dante
* Check with us for the latest pricing
- Converts Two Dante Network Audio Signals to Balanced Analog
- Selectable Dante Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Each Output Switch-Selectable for Mic or Line Level
- Normal (-20 dBFS) Line-Level Output is +4 dBu with 20 dB Headroom
- Microphone Output Level is Attenuated 50 dB
- Each Output is Protected Against Phantom Voltage up to 48 Vdc
- Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
- Exceptional Low-Noise and Low-Distortion Performance
- High Resolution 24 Bit Digital to Analog Conversion
- Legendary RDL Analog Filtering Enhances Superb Audio Performance
- LED Indicator for Valid Power and Network Sync
- Operation from PoE Power (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af)
- Equipped for SysFlex® Rack Mounting or Surface Mounting
The SF-NL2 is a line-level interface that converts two Dante network audio channels to two balanced audio outputs on XLR connectors. Each channel provides +4 dBu balanced for a network digital audio level of -20 dBFS. Each output is equipped with a selector to set the output to line level or attenuate the output by 50 dB to mic level. Special software is not required to configure the module. The SF-NL2 is a professional grade product for studio quality fidelity and low noise performance.
The SF-NL2 is PoE powered. Valid PoE power and synchronization to the Dante network is indicated by a green LED visible from the front of the unit.
The SF-NL2 is constructed in a durable, professional all-metal enclosure suitable for free-standing, surface-mounted or rack-mounted operation. This full-featured SYSFLEX® product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations. The versatility of SYSFLEX® products adds enormous flexibility in the design and installation of professional A/V systems.