RDL, Network to Stereo Headphone Amplifier - Dante
* Ex GST. Check with us for the latest pricing
- Converts Two Dante Network Audio Signals to a Stereo Headphone
- Output on Professional Quality 3.5 mm stereo MINI Jack
- Selectable Dante Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Front-Panel Output Level Control
- Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
- Exceptional Low-Noise and Low-Distortion Performance
- High Resolution 24 Bit Digital to Analog Conversion
- Legendary RDL Analog Filtering Enhances Superb Audio Performance
- LED Indicator for Valid Power and Network Sync
- Operation from PoE Power (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af)
- Equipped for SysFlex® Rack Mounting or Surface Mounting
The SF-NH1 is a headphone amplifier that converts two Dante network audio channels to a stereo headphone output with front-panel level adjustment. The output connects through a stereo 3.5 mm Mini-jack. Each channel provides 100 mW into 100 ohms for a network digital audio level of 0 dBFS. Special software is not required to configure the module. The SF-NH1 is a professional grade product for studio quality fidelity and low noise performance.
The SF-NH1 is PoE powered. Valid PoE power and synchronization to the Dante network is indicated by a green LED visible from the front of the unit.
The SF-NH1 is constructed in a durable, professional all-metal enclosure suitable for free-standing, surface-mounted or rack-mounted operation. This full-featured SYSFLEX® product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations. The versatility of SYSFLEX® products adds enormous flexibility in the design and installation of professional A/V systems.