RDL Network to Digital Audio Interface - Dante
* Ex GST. Check with us for the latest pricing
- Converts Two Dante Network Audio Signals to Left/Right
- AES/EBU or S/PDIF Coaxial or Optical Output
- Selectable Dante Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz,
- Digital Audio Output Sample Rate Equals Dante Sample Rate
- Transformer-Isolated AES/EBU Output
- Dante Audio Signals Remain in the Digital Domain through the
- Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
- LED Indicator for Valid Power and Network Sync
- Operation from PoE Power (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af)
- Equipped for SysFlex® Rack Mounting or Surface Mounting
The SF-ND2 is a digital audio interface that converts two Dante network audio channels to a stereo digital audio output. The output is switch-selectable to provide an AES/EBU on XLR, or coaxial and optical S/PDIF. The switch enables the appropriate output jack and any required electrical and data format conversion. Special software is not required to configure the module. The SF-ND2 is a professional grade product for studio quality performance.
The SF-ND2 is PoE powered. Valid PoE power and synchronization to the Dante network is indicated by a green LED visible from the front of the unit.
The SF-ND2 is constructed in a durable, professional all-metal enclosure suitable for free-standing, surface-mounted or rack-mounted operation. This full-featured SYSFLEX® product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations. The versatility of SYSFLEX® products adds enormous flexibility in the design and installation of professional A/V systems.