RDL, Digital Audio to Network Interface - Dante
* Ex GST. Check with us for the latest pricing
- Converts Two Left/Right Digital Audio Sources to Four Dante
Network Audio Signals
- AES/EBU or S/PDIF Coaxial or Optical Inputs
- Supports Input Sampling Rates from 32 kHz to 192 kHz
- Selectable Dante Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz,
- Digital Signal Lock Indicator for Valid Inputs
- Transformer-Isolated AES/EBU Input
- Digital Audio Sources Remain in the Digital Domain through
the Dante Network Output
- Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
- LED Indicator for Valid Power and Network Sync
- Operation from PoE Power (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af)
- Equipped for SysFlex® Rack Mounting or Surface Mounting
The SF-DN4 is a digital audio interface that converts two stereo digital audio sources to four Dante network audio channels. The SF-DN4 automatically detects a valid input on any of the three input jacks: S/PDIF optical, S/PDIF coaxial, or AES/EBU XLR. The input is decoded, re-clocked and transmitted to the Dante network. A yellow front-panel LOCK LED indicates a valid source received without any lock errors. Special software is not required to configure the module. The SF-DN4 is a professional grade product for studio quality performance.
The SF-DN4 is PoE powered. Valid PoE power and synchronization to the Dante network is indicated by a green LED visible from the front of the unit.
The SF-DN4 is constructed in a durable, professional all-metal enclosure suitable for free-standing, surface-mounted or rack-mounted operation. This full-featured SYSFLEX® product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations. The versatility of SYSFLEX® products adds enormous flexibility in the design and installation of professional A/V systems.