RDL, Bidirectional Unbalanced Stereo Audio Network Interface - Dante
* Ex GST. Check with us for the latest pricing
- Dante Network Interface for Two Audio Inputs and Two Audio Outputs
- Inputs and Outputs on Front-Panel RCA Jacks and Stereo 3.5 mm Mini-Jacks
- Selectable Dante Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Converts Two Unbalanced Line-Level Audio Sources to Dante Network Channels
- Converts Two Dante Network Audio Signals to Unbalanced Line Level
- Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
- Exceptional Low-Noise and Low-Distortion Performance
- High Resolution 24 Bit Digital to Analog Conversion
- Legendary RDL Analog Filtering Enhances Superb Audio Performance
- LED Indicator for Valid Power and Network Sync
- Operation from PoE Power (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af)
- Equipped for SysFlex® Rack Mounting or Surface Mounting
The SF-BNC2 is a bidirectional Dante audio network interface. It features two unbalanced audio inputs (left and right) on RCA or stereo 3.5 mm Mini-jack connectors, as well as two unbalanced audio outputs (left and right) on RCA and stereo 3.5 mm Mini-jack connectors. Special software is not required to configure the SF-BNC2. Each input provides a network digital audio level of -20 dBFS for an unbalanced -10 dBV input. Each output provides -10 dBV unbalanced for a network digital audio level of -20 dBFS. The SF-BNC2 is a professional grade product for studio quality fidelity and low noise performance.
The SF-BNC2 is PoE powered. Valid PoE power and synchronization to the Dante network is indicated by a green LED visible from the front of the unit.
The SF-BNC2 is constructed in a durable, professional all-metal enclosure suitable for free-standing, surface-mounted or rack-mounted operation. This full-featured SYSFLEX® product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations. The versatility of SYSFLEX® products adds enormous flexibility in the design and installation of professional A/V systems.