Welcome Guest [Login]
RDL Active Distributor - Twisted Pair Format-A - RDL Format-A input to Four outp
* Ex GST. Check with us for the latest pricing
- Input Jack Accepts Signals from All FORMAT-A Senders
- Output Jacks Drive All FORMAT-A Receivers
- Four Receivers may be Driven From Each Distributor
- LOOP OUT Jack Can Feed Additional Distributor
- Power Bus Provides Expansion to Adjacent Distributors
- Powers All Connected Senders and Receivers
- Dual-LED VU Meters Display the Level on Each Pair
- Blue Power LED Shows the Module is Receiving dc Power
- Rear-Panel LEDs Indicate Correct Output Voltage on RJ45s
- High-Density Rack Mounting Using RACK-UP Accessories
The RU-TPDA is a four output signal and power distributor module compatible with RDL Format-A twisted pair products. The INPUT RJ45 jack accepts a twisted pair cable originating from one or multiple FORMAT-A senders. The LOOP OUT connector permits the input signal to daisy-chain to additional distributor modules. The RU-TPDA input circuits bridge the cable pairs, allowing up to 10 distributors to be connected together to produce 40 distributed outputs. Further expansion is possible by using one distributor output to drive up to an additional 10 distributors.
Three RDL Dual-LED VU meters are provided on the front panel of the RU-TPDA. One meter monitors the audio level on each of the three FORMAT-A audio pairs.
The RU-TPDA is constructed in the durable MAX RACK-UP chassis which facilitates mounting three distributors in a single rack unit. A wide variety of mounting accessories are available in the RDL RACK-UP series. A power bus in each RU-TPDA allows power to enter one module at either side of the rack. The included power jumper cable provides a simple method of interconnecting one distributor module to the next, so multiple modules can be operated from a single power supply.
The RU-TPDA is powered directly from a 24 Vdc power supply using either one of the power jacks or the detachable terminal block. Local power connected to the module is also fed to all modules connected to the INPUT and OUTPUT RJ45 jacks. The power feeding each OUTPUT jack is separately protected by an automatically resetting fuse. A power LED is associated with each OUTPUT jack, facilitating identification of wiring faults. Module power is indicated by a front panel LED.
Download Product Datasheet
Download Product Range Brochure