Welcome Guest [Login]
RDL Digital Audio Distributor - AES/EBU and S/PDIF
* Ex GST. Check with us for the latest pricing
- 1 X 4 Digital Audio Distribution for All Formats
- Input: AES/EBU, Coaxial or Optical S/PDIF, AES-3ID
- Each Output: AES/EBU, S/PDIF or AES-3ID
- Format Conversion for Selected Output Format
- Operation Up to 24 bits, 192 kHz
- Exclusive Sure-Lok Auto-Recovery Sentinel
- Transformer Isolated AES/EBU Input and Outputs
- Digital Signal Reclocking
- Sample Rate Indicator
- Digital Signal Lock Indicator for Each Input Format
The HR-DDA4 is the ideal choice in installations requiring high quality distribution of a digital audio signal. The input and each of the four outputs support AES/EBU, S/PDIF or AES-3ID formats. The HR-DDA4 automatically detects a valid input on any of the four input jacks: S/PDIF optical, S/PDIF coaxial, AES-3ID or AES/EBU. The input is decoded, reclocked and retransmitted to four individually buffered outputs. Front-panel LEDs display the digital audio format and sample rate of a valid source received without any phase-lock or bit errors.
Each output is switch-selectable to provide an AES/EBU, S/PDIF coaxial or AES-3ID output. The switch enables the appropriate output jack and any required electrical and data format conversion. The AES/EBU input and outputs are 110 Ohm terminated; the S/PDIF coaxial and AES-3ID jacks are 75 Ohm terminated.
The HR-DDA4 is powered from 24 Vdc, which may be connected through the detachable terminal block or through the dc power jack. A front panel power switch is provided.
RDL's proprietary Sure-Lok auto recovery supervision monitors possible causes of latch up and reinitiates digital signal lock, bringing a high level of stability to digital audio signal distribution under the variety of conditions encountered in professional environments.
Download Product Datasheet