FM Radio Broadcast Coverage Testing Services
FM MOBILE TESTING
* Ex GST. Check with us for Discounts and the latest Trade pricing!
FM Radio Coverage Testing Services
Mobile Drive Testing for Commercial and Community FM Broadcasters
• Wanting to determine or improve your broadcast coverage area?
• Are you concerned / receive listen comments about poor coverage?
• Looking to increase broadcast power or supply regulatory authorities technical Information about your Broadcasts?
AVW’s Special Services Group (SSG) is pleased to offer a Hire-able Do-it-Yourself or as a Independent reporting service for FM broadcast coverage testing for Commercial and Community Broadcasters in Australia & New Zealand.
AVW’s portable equipment (the size of a small suitcase - approx. 10kgs) allows mobile and drive testing of FM coverage areas providing real-time capture, monitoring and downloadable reporting of key FM Broadcast parameters.
FM Captures Parameters Include:
- Wide-band FM frequency capture (88~108Mhz) - capture individual or multiple frequencies
- GPS plotting and capture of location data to overlay over mapping software (Google Earth etc.)
- Visual and Audible (real-time) parameter readouts from hardware
- Stereo Decoder and Stereo Presence Monitoring
- Capture of key parameters including: RF Levels, L & R Audio Levels, MPX Deviation, RF Field Strength, RDS / Plot Injection Levels, Location Data
For more information, hirage rates or audit / reporting services available, please contact AVW
A one-page overview of the FM Broadcast Drive Testing can be found here: