RDL D-Series Wall-Mount Bi-Direction Line-Level & Bluetooth Audio Dante In Steel
* Ex GST. Check with us for the latest pricing
RDL D-Series DD-BTN44 Wall-Mounted Bi-Directional Line-Level and Bluetooth® Audio Dante Interface Strainless Steel
The D SERIES-BTN44 modules are Dante networked, wall-mounted audio interfaces that include bidirectional Bluetooth audio, unbalanced analog stereo or mono audio inputs and outputs, and a balanced or unbalanced line-level output. Stereo audio from a compatible Bluetooth-enabled device feeds two Dante network audio channels. Stereo audio connected to a front-panel Mini-Jack or L and R RCA jacks feeds two other Dante network audio channels.
Stereo audio is available to users through a front-panel Mini-Jack fed from two Dante network channels. A rear-panel terminal block provides either a balanced (+4 dBu) or unbalanced (-10 dBV) output from one Dante network channel. That output may feed a variety of RDL wall panels to provide a specific mic or line level output to users, or it may be used to feed the audio power amplifier in the associated audio zone. One Dante channel may be routed back to a connected device through the Bluetooth interface enabling full duplex communication.
The D SERIES-BTN44 modules are powered from PoE. The installer can customize the module name and programming password through the Bluetooth connection using a smartphone, computer or tablet terminal program. These modules feature studio-quality circuits and analog filters to provide audio performance exceeding expectations from consumer interface technologies. High performance, simplicity of operation and efficiency of installation make RDL the best value in professional Bluetooth interfaces.
- Bluetooth Audio Input for Dante Networked System
- Consumer Audio Inputs on Mini-Jack or RCA Jacks
- Return Audio Talk Channel from Dante Network to Bluetooth Connected Device
- Consumer Audio Outputs on Mini-Jack
- Balanced and Unbalanced Audio Line Outputs on Rear Panel
- Intuitive Single Button Bluetooth Pairing with LED Status Indication
- Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
- Customize the Module ID Name and Settings through the Bluetooth Connection
- Mono or Stereo Mode for Audio Inputs are Switch-Selectable Behind Cover Plate
- The module is PoE Powered
Data Sheet | Instructions for Bluetooth Programming | Product URL | D-BTIA Diagram | Related Products