RDL Bi-Directional Mic/Line Dante Interface 4 x 4 w/PoE - Software Configurable
* Ex GST. Check with us for the latest pricing
The DD-RN31 is a complete wall-mounted Dante audio network interface. It features two XLR mic or line inputs, one stereo Mini-jack line input, left and right RCA jack inputs and one stereo Mini-jack line output on the front panels, plus two line outputs on a rear-panel detachable terminal block. The module is configured and adjusted using RDL CONSOLE or other network control software. The DD-RN31 fits a standard US dual-gang electrical box or an RDL WB-2 back box for installations in thinner European or equivalent walls. The DD-RN31 is PoE powered, and is available in multiple finishes with optional customized graphics.
Mic/Line to network section
The two XLR inputs are each converted to a separate Dante network transmit channel. Gain settings are software-selectable for both the mic and line input ranges to match condenser or dynamic mic levels and standard line levels. P48 phantom voltage may be software enabled when an input is set for mic level.
Line to network section
The Mini-jack and RCA jack left and right inputs each provide a network digital audio level of -18 dBFS for an unbalanced -10 dBV input. The control software allows each of these inputs to feed either or both of two Dante channels. Multiple sources fed to a single Dante output are summed.
Network to line section
Two Dante audio channels are converted to unbalanced line level to feed the front-panel Mini-jack. Each channel provides -10 dBV unbalanced for a network digital audio level of -18 dBFS.
Two Dante audio channels are converted to balanced line level on the rear-panel detachable terminal block. Each output provides +4 dBu balanced for a network digital audio level of -18 dBFS.
Valid PoE power and synchronization to the Dante network are indicated by green LEDs visible from the front of the unit.
The DD-RN31 is a professional grade product with RDL mic preamplifiers for studio quality fidelity and low noise performance, coupled through XLR jacks housed in a steel chassis with dual powder-coated or stainless steel Decora® front plates.
The DD-RN31’s superior performance specifications make it ideally suited to the most demanding installations, and an exceptional value in commercial networked audio systems. This full-featured product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations. Designed to outperform. Built to last.
- Dante Network Interface for Four Audio Inputs and Four Audio Outputs
- One Mini-jack, Two RCA Jacks and Two XLR Front-Panel Inputs
- One Mini-jack Front-Panel Output; Two Balanced Outputs on Rear-Panel Terminal Block
- Module is Configured and Adjusted Using Network Control Software
- Converts Two Standard XLR Mic or Line Audio Sources to Dante Network Channels
- Each Input Gain is Selected by Software
- Mic Gain: 35 dB, 42 dB or 59 dB
- Line Gain: Unity or 12 dB
- 48 V Mic Phantom (P48) Selected by Software
- Each Mini-jack and RCA -10 dBV Input May Feed One or Two Dante Network Channels
- Converts Four Dante Network Audio Signals to Line Level
- Mini-jack -10 dBV Stereo Output from Two Specific Dante Channels
- Rear Panel Balanced Outputs from Two Specific Dante Channels
- Each Rear Panel +4 dBu Output Equipped with Software Controlled Attenuator in 1 dB Steps
- Studio Quality, Low-Noise Performance
- High Resolution 24 Bit Analog to Digital and Digital to Analog Conversion
- Legendary RDL Analog Filtering Enhances Superb Audio Performance