RDL Mic/Line Input Assembly - XLR, Mini-jack, Terminal block - Black
* Check with us for the latest pricing
The D SERIES-J3M is a complete audio input panel assembly. The front panel features a female XLR jack and a single stereo mini-jack. The XLR is connected directly to the rear-panel barrier block. The mini-jack is intended for mono or stereo consumer-level sources. LEFT and RIGHT are combined and balanced through audio transformers configured to reject induced hum. The line-level output is provided on the rear-panel terminal block for connection to 10 kΩ or higher input impedance line level module or equipment inputs. The back of the D SERIES-J3M is finished with a metal enclosure clearly labelled for easy installation.
The D SERIES-J3M fits directly into back boxes, available from RDL to fit cabinets or US or international walls (RDL WB-1U or WB-2U). They may be mounted directly into cabinets or most standard US single gang electrical boxes.
- Wall Mounted Audio Inputs
- XLR Microphone Input with Gold Contacts
- Mini-Jack Line Inputs
- Hum Cancellation on Unbalanced Line Inputs
- Transformer Isolation for Unbalanced Line Inputs
- Balanced Mono Output for Unbalanced Mono or Stereo Line Inputs