RDL Mic/Line Input Assembly - XLR, Mini-jack, Terminal block
* Ex GST. Check with us for the latest pricing
XLR Microphone Input with Gold Contacts
The D SERIES-J3M is a complete audio input panel assembly. The front panel features a female XLR jack and a single stereo mini-jack. The XLR is connected directly to the rear-panel barrier block. The mini-jack is intended for mono or stereo consumer-level sources. LEFT and RIGHT are combined and balanced through audio transformers configured to reject induced hum.
The line-level output is provided on the rear-panel terminal block for connection to 10 kΩ or higher input impedance line level module or equipment inputs. The back of the D SERIES-J3M is finished with a metal enclosure clearly labelled for easy installation.
The D SERIES-J3M fits directly into back boxes, available from RDL to fit cabinets or US or international walls (RDL WB-1U or WB-2U). They may be mounted directly into cabinets or most standard US single gang electrical boxes.
- Wall Mounted Audio Inputs
- XLR Microphone Input with Gold Contacts
- Mini-Jack Line Inputs
- Hum Cancellation on Unbalanced Line Inputs
- Transformer Isolation for Unbalanced Line Inputs
- Balanced Mono Output for Unbalanced Mono or Stereo Line Inputs
- Input Connectors (2):XLR female with gold contacts (1); Mini-jack (1)
- Output Connector:Terminal block
- Output Connections (5):Line: +, -, SHIELD; Mic: SHIELD (XLR pin 1), + (XLR pin 2), - (XLR pin 3)
- Frequency Response (line in):30 Hz to 20 kHz (±1 dB)
- Power Requirement:Passive
- Dimensions:Height: 4.13 in. 10.49 cm; Width: 1.7 in. 4.32 cm; Depth: 2.15 in. 5.47 cm
- Mounting Box Req.:Width: 1.80 in. 4.57 cm; Depth: 1.75 in. 4.45 cm
- Package Type:Cardboard Box
- Package Dimensions:3.625 x 4.625 x 2.125 in.
- Shipping Weight:0.505 lbs.
- WEEE weight:0.36 lbs.
- Tariff code:8536.69.4030