RDL Network to Stereo Headphone Amplifier - Dante
* Ex GST. Check with us for Discounts and the latest Trade pricing!
- Converts Two Dante Network Audio Signals to a Stereo Headphone
- Output on Professional Quality 3.5 mm stereo MINI Jack or ¼” Jack
- Selectable Dante Sample Rates: 44.1 kHz, 48 kHz, 88.2 kHz, 96 kHz
- Front-Panel Output Level Control
- Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
- Exceptional Low-Noise and Low-Distortion Performance
- High Resolution 24 Bit Digital to Analog Conversion
- Legendary RDL Analog Filtering Enhances Superb Audio Performance
- LED Indicator for Valid Power and Network Sync
- Operation from PoE Power (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af) or external 24 Vdc
- Mounts on a Microphone Stand using an RDL SF-MSM1
The AV-NH1 is a headphone amplifier that converts two Dante network audio channels to a stereo headphone output with front-panel level adjustment. The outputs connect through a stereo 3.5 mm Mini-jack or ¼” (6.35 mm) jack. Each channel provides 100 mW into 100 ohms for a network digital audio level of 0 dBFS. Special software is not required to configure the module. The AV-NH1 is a professional grade product for studio-quality fidelity and low noise performance.
The AV-NH1 may be powered from an external 24 Vdc power supply, available separately. The AV-NH1 is equipped to operate from a PoE enabled network switch. The AV-NH1 will reserve power from the switch even while being powered from an external 24 Vdc supply. If PoE power and an external 24 Vdc supply are both feeding an AV-NH1, the unit will run from the external supply and will seamlessly switch over to PoE power upon loss of the external supply. Valid power and synchronization to the Dante network is indicated by a green LED visible from the front of the unit.
The AV-NH1 is constructed in a durable, professional all-metal enclosure suitable for use on stage or in studio, or mounted to any flat surface. For fixed installations, mounting brackets are included. This full-featured AV-PAK product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations.