RDL Line Level Audio to Network Interface - Dante
* Ex GST. Check with us for Discounts and the latest Trade pricing!
AV-LN4 Line Level Audio to Network Interface
The AV-LN4 is an interface that converts four line-level XLR inputs to Dante network audio channels. Special software is not required to configure the AV-LN4. A dual-LED VU meter displays the level for each. The AV-LN4 is a professional grade product for studio quality fidelity and low noise performance.
The AV-LN4 may be powered from an external 24 Vdc power supply, available separately. The AV-LN4 is equipped to operate from a PoE enabled network switch. The AV-LN4 will reserve power from the switch even while being powered from an external 24 Vdc supply. If PoE power and an external 24 Vdc supply are both feeding an AV-LN4, the unit will run from the external supply and will seamlessly switch over to PoE power upon loss of the external supply. Valid power and synchronization to the Dante network is indicated by a green LED visible from the front of the unit.
The AV-LN4 is constructed in a durable, professional all-metal enclosure suitable for use on stage or in a studio, or mounted to any flat surface. For fixed installations, mounting brackets are included. The chassis is designed to protect the front panel slide switches from accidental damage. This full-featured AV-PAK product is engineered and manufactured in the U.S.A for continuous duty in demanding installations.
- Dante Network Interface for Four Audio Line-Level Inputs
- Each XLR Input Provides a Network Digital Audio Level of -20 dBFS for a Balanced +4 dBu Input
- Four XLR Front-Panel Inputs
- Dual-LED VU Meter for Each Input
- Special Software Not Required for Module Setup
- High Resolution 24 Bit Analog to Digital Conversion
- LED Indicator for Valid Power and Network Sync
- Operation from PoE Power (Class 0, IEEE 802.3af) or external 24 Vdc
- Mounts on a Microphone Stand using an RDL SF-MSM1