EXTRON LL for SMP w/3G Dual Rec 400GB
* Ex GST. Check with us for Discounts and the latest Trade pricing!
Extron Control System LinkLicenses are feature upgrades for a range of Extron Pro Series control products. These LinkLicenses add a variety of capabilities to the AV system, such as enabling individuals to use mobile devices or computers as primary control interfaces in a system and adding IPCP Pro xi control processor capabilities to Pro Series touch panels. Control System LinkLicenses provide greater flexibility when designing, integrating, and using AV control systems.
|LinkLicense||User Interface Upgrade||79-2546-01|
|LinkLicense||TLP Control Processor Upgrade||79-2577-01|
- Streaming LinkLicenses offer a varying set of capabilities on a range of Extron Streaming products, such as adding enhanced features for lecture capture and additional flexibility for recording and streaming
- LinkLicense unlocks features that add convenience, expand system functionality, and enhance the capabilities of Extron products
- Purchase a LinkLicense and activate it on a system-by-system basis to take immediate advantage of all the benefits where you need them
- No central management of licenses required
New Zealand’s premier public research university, the University of Auckland, opened a new home for its Faculty of Engineering in January 2020. The $280 million building provides 4,000 engineering students in five engineering departments with flexible state-of-the-art classrooms, research laboratories, and workshops that... Read more