Welcome Guest [Login]
EXTRON Retractor Lenovo DC
* Ex GST. Check with us for Discounts and the latest Trade pricing!
Cable Retraction System with Speed Control for AVEdge, Cable Cubby, and Select TouchLink Enclosures
- Convenient, easy-to-install cable retraction system for AVEdge 100, Cable Cubby Series, and select TouchLink® enclosures, as well as the TMK 120 R Table Mount Kit
- Cables extend up to three feet (90 cm)
- Holds cable securely in place at a user-defined length
- A simple push-button release retracts the cable after use
- Patented, precise variable-speed cable retraction control provides more than 50 steps of adjustment between 1.5 and 4.0 seconds
- Engineered for long life and reliability, and tested to exceed 7,500 cable extension and retraction cycles
The Extron Retractor Series is a patented, variable-speed cable retraction and management system that works with AVEdge™ 100, Cable Cubby® Series, and select TouchLink® enclosures, as well as the TMK 120 R Table Mount Kit. Retractor modules support most AV and data signal types, including HDMI, DisplayPort, VGA, Network, PC Audio, USB, and USB‑C®. Retractor DC extends DC power to laptops, and is compatible with many Dell, HP, Compaq, and Lenovo PCs. Cables extend up to 3 feet (90 cm) and are held securely in place at the desired length. Cables retract at the press of a button, with integrator-adjustable retraction speed control for smooth operation in both horizontal and vertical mounting. Extron Retractor Series XL modules are also available for applications where cable extension of 5 feet (152 cm) is appropriate.