D&R, Airmate-12-USB 12-ch triple input radio On-Air/Prod console with 2x USB
* Check with us for the latest pricing
The AIRMATE 12- USB The Airmate-12-USB is designed to fulfil the requirements
for a high-grade low-cost radio production mixer.
10 Mic i/p, 20x Stero line i/p, 8x inserts on Mic I/p,2x USB Stero send/return
Product Specialization | Related Products
Built around well proven low noise circuitry, the console is the reliable workhorse for the self-op production D.J. that needs an internal Telephone Hybrid (2x) or VoIP 2x or Telco (1x) and VoIP (1x)
In addition the USB connection to the PC (e.q. for streaming to the web).
- A heavy-duty 19" rack mounted RF shielded chassis houses 12 vertical triple input modules giving flexibility rarely found in the mixer of this type.
- Ten input channels with high-quality balanced microphone inputs on XLR and two stereo line-level inputs on Cinch (RCA) connectors.
Every Mic input has an insert for signal processors.
- And… every line level line B input can be converted into a phono (gramophone) channel by simply fitting an optional stereo R.I.A.A. equalized phono pre-amp.
Faderstarts and Cleanfeeds are standard
- We designed the Airmate-12-USB broadcast mixer for those situations where more mic inputs are needed.
- Built around well proven low noise circuitry, this console is the reliable workhorse for the self-op production D.J. that needs 10 Mic inputs an internal Telephone Hybrid (2x) and USB connection to the PC (e.q. for streaming to the web). A heavy duty 19" rack mounted RF shielded chassis houses 12 vertical triple input modules giving flexibility rarely found in a mixer of this type. Ten input channels with high quality balanced microphone inputs on XLR and two stereo line level inputs on Cinch (RCA) connectors. Every Mic input has an insert for signal processors. And… every line level line B input can be converted into a phono (record player) channel by simply fitting an optional stereo R.I.A.A. equalized phono pre-amp.
Built-in Telephone Hybrids
- This new Airmate-USB model has 10 balanced mic inputs (+48 phantom is standard) with insert, 20 stereo line inputs, 2x USB and 2x Telephone Hybrids. Channel 9 and 10 have Mic/Line and USB interface to transfer audio from and to your PC. Channel 11 and 12 have, apart from the stereo line input, also RJ-11 connectors to interface with a POT (Plain Old Telephone) line and a Telephone appliance to dial the number you want to reach.
- High-quality built-in Hybrids with R (trimmer on the surface) and C balance (switch on the surface) and direct Connection and Talkback buttons in the Hybrid channels make a conversation with listeners very easy.
- With the Telco Send (level to the caller) and Telco Gain (level coming from the caller) all levels can be easily adjusted.
- But be always aware of the fact that the RC balance has to be adjusted once to create a clean telephone signal send and receive. The manual will give info about this pretty simple procedure.
- The front panel ON switch is wired in series with the built-in mechanical fader start enabling selection of start either by fader or hard start via the ON switch. Fader start generates in the Mic mode a Mic-on signalling to switch on ON-Air lights. There is a 3 band Equalizer on channel 1-10. The stereo Aux send can be set pre or post-fader. All mic inputs have low cut jumpers.
- A clean feed send is available for external analog and digital Hybrids.
Built-in VoIP or Telco channels
- We also offer dedicated VoIP channels for the AIRMATE-12-USB, or a combination of one TELCO module and one VoIP module.
- If you still want to use a classic analogue or digital Hybrid we have designed a clean feed output on pin 1-4 of the RJ11 connector. You can return the Hybrid signal on the line input of the VoIp module.
Time to install your own production room
- The Airmate-12-USB has the usual master controls such as stereo master faders, stereo Aux sends and return, monitor master with "follow phones" and a phones output with a split control function. There is a balance control to continuously adjust the volume between the main output and stereo Cue signal.
- In addition, there is a special Radio On-air/production section featuring; Self-op switching to automatically cut control room level when the D.J. mic is active;
- a Clean feed output to also drive an external Telephone Hybrid for talk shows and interviews, if you need more Hybrid channels than the 2 built-in ones; a special announcer output that normally follows the main output but can be switched so that the main output, or any cue signal that is selected, can be heard when in the "follow phones" mode.
- A large Talkback switch activates the built-in electret talkback microphone for easy communication with the Clean-feed output, Aux output and/or Announcer output.