Welcome Guest [Login]
EXTRON SW2 USB
* Ex GST. Check with us for Discounts and the latest Trade pricing!
- Outputs: Four female USB type A connectors
- USB 2.0 compatible — Supports 480 Mbps high speed communications and is backwards compatible with all prior USB versions.
- Four port output hub with 5V, 500mA available on each output — Allows simultaneous connection to multiple peripheral devices such as mass storage devices, keyboards, mice, or other HID – Human Interface Devices. Attached devices can be powered via the provided 5V, 500mA available on each output.
- Port Status LEDs — Provides visual indication of port activity for enumerated peripherals and all connected and active host devices.
- Multiple control points — Operation via front panel, RS-232, and contact closure offers integration flexibility into a variety of control environments.
- RS-232 pass-through — Reduces RS-232 control port requirements by processing SIS commands within the SW USB while also passing them through to other controllable Extron video switchers.
- Front panel security lockout — Prevents unauthorized use in non-secure environments. In lockout mode, a special button combination is required to operate the switcher from the front panel.
- Rack-mountable, 1U half rack width metal enclosure
- Host and Peripheral Emulation Mode - SW4 USB Plus model — Offers increased system reliability by emulating uninterrupted connection between host and keyboard/mouse devices. This selectable feature enables devices to "keep alive" when switching between inputs.
- External Extron Everlast™ power supply included — Provides worldwide power compatibility with high‑demonstrated reliability and low power consumption
- Extron Everlast Power Supply is covered by a 7‑year parts and labor warranty