Welcome Guest [Login]
EXTRON DTP3 T 202
* Ex GST. Check with us for Discounts and the latest Trade pricing!
DTP3 T 202
4K/60 HDMI DTP3 Transmitter with Input Loop-Through
- Transmits HDMI plus control up to 330' (100 m) over a shielded CAT6A cable
- Supports computer and video resolutions up to 4K/60 @ 4:4:4
- Buffered HDMI input loop-through
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices
- HDCP 2.3 compliant
- Supported HDMI 2.0b specification features include data rates up to 18 Gbps, HDR, Deep Color up to 12‑bit, 3D, HD lossless audio formats, and CEC pass-through
The Extron DTP3 T 202 is a long-distance, digital twisted pair transmitter for sending HDMI, audio, and bidirectional RS‑232 signals up to 330 feet (100 meters) over a shielded CAT6A cable to Extron DTP3‑enabled products. It provides one HDMI input with loop-through for local monitoring. The transmitter supports video resolutions up to 4K/60 at 4:4:4 color sampling, complies with HDCP 2.3, and features EDID Minder®. For maximum image quality and minimal latency, all supported video resolutions are transported without compression. The compact enclosure size and flexible remote power capability, from either the transmitter or receiver, make the DTP3 T 202 ideal for discreet placement in lecterns, beneath tables, or wherever needed to meet application requirements.