Welcome Guest [Login]
EXTRON NetPA U 1004-100V, 4 Ch Dante
* Ex GST. Check with us for Discounts and the latest Trade pricing!
Four Channel Dante Amp, 100 watts at 100 Volts
The Extron NetPA U 1004 is a Dante-enabled, ENERGY STAR qualified power amplifier that delivers four 100 watt channels in a half rack, 1U, plenum rated enclosure. With its integrated DSP, the NetPA U 1004 includes essential signal processing that offers the ability to meet the requirements of complex, decentralized systems while Dante Domain Manager and AES67 support ensure wide compatibility with enterprise configurations and other network audio devices. Exceptional thermal design provides the ability to install units without using rack spaces for ventilation, conserving precious rack space. The NetPA U 1004 is a highly efficient advanced Class D amplifier that features defeatable auto‑standby with fast wake up and our patented CDRS – Class D Ripple Suppression.
- Receives audio from the Dante audio network and from analog mic/line level inputs
- Dante audio network and from analog mic/line level inputs
- 100 watts rms output power per channel at 8 ohms, 4 ohms, or 70/100V
- ENERGY STAR qualified amplifier with defeatable auto-standby and fast wake up
- Single and dual rack mount hardware included
- New Integrated DSP
- Convection cooled, fanless operation - can be stacked without extra rack space for ventilation