EXTRON HAI 100 4K PLUS, Audio Embedde
* Ex GST. Check with us for Discounts and the latest Trade pricing!
The Extron HAI 100 4K Plus is a high-performance 4K/60 audio embedder that embeds either two-channel analog audio or S/PDIF digital audio in two-channel or multi-channel formats onto the HDMI output signal. The HAI 100 4K Plus includes an HDMI input, analog stereo audio, and S/PDIF audio inputs that support two-channel or Dolby® and DTS® multi-channel formats, as well as an HDMI output. It is HDCP compliant, supporting data rates up to 18 Gbps, HDR, 12-bit Deep Color, 3D, and lossless audio formats. The HAI 100 4K Plus includes integrator-friendly features such as adjustable gain control for the analog audio input, EDID Minder®, HDMI input cable equalization, and comprehensive LED status display.
- Embeds two-channel analog or S/PDIF digital audio onto an HDMI signal — The HAI 100 4K Plus offers the flexibility to embed separate analog or digital audio signals onto an HDMI signal.
- Supports two-channel stereo analog audio, or two-channel or multi-channel S/PDIF digital audio — The HAI 100 4K Plus supports incoming analog stereo audio, two-channel LPCM, or Dolby® or DTS® multi-channel audio.
- Supports 4K/60 @ 4:4:4 — 4K (4096x2160) @ 60 Hz or UHD (3840 x 2160) @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling
- Supported HDMI 2.0b specification features include data rates up to 18 Gbps, HDR, Deep Color up to 12‑bit, 3D, and HD lossless audio formats.
- HDCP compliant with user-selectable authorization — Ensures display of content-protected media and interoperability with other HDCP-compliant devices. Allows individual inputs to appear HDCP compliant or non-HDCP compliant to the connected source, which is beneficial if the source automatically encrypts all content when connected to an HDCP-compliant device. Protected material is not passed in non-HDCP mode.
- EDID Minder® automatically manages EDID communication between connected devices — EDID Minder ensures that the source powers up properly and reliably outputs content for display.
- Selectable output format — Allows the output video format and color space to be manually configured.
- HDMI audio pass-through — The HAI 100 4K Plus provides audio signal pass-through for all embedded audio formats on the HDMI output. The embedded audio output can also be muted.
- Automatic HDMI input cable equalization — Actively conditions incoming HDMI signals to compensate for signal loss when using long cables, low quality cables, or source devices with poor signal output.
- Comprehensive, real-time status LED indicators for troubleshooting and monitoring — Front panel LEDs verify the presence of HDMI input and output signals, and HDCP authentication.
- Front panel USB configuration port
- Easy setup and commissioning with Extron's PCS - Product Configuration Software — Conveniently configure multiple products using a single software application.
- Rack-mountable 1" (2.5 cm) high, quarter rack width metal enclosure
- Includes LockIt® HDMI cable lacing brackets
- External Extron Everlast™ power supply included, replacement part #70-1175-01 — Provides worldwide power compatibility with high‑demonstrated reliability and low power consumption. This power supply is compatible with the ZipClip 50 Mounting Kit.
- Extron Everlast Power Supply is covered by a 7‑year parts and labor warranty