EXTRON SSP 200, Surround Processor
* Ex GST. Check with us for Discounts and the latest Trade pricing!
The Extron is a high-performance Surround Sound Processor designed for Pro AV applications in corporate and commercial environments. It automatically decodes Dolby and DTS formats from HDMI sources to discreet audio outputs. Providing up to ten built-in outputs, plus additional outputs via an EXP port, the SSP 200 provides the flexibility needed for multimedia system requirements, including support for the latest immersive formats of Dolby Atmos and DTS:X. An upmix function synthesizes exceptional multichannel audio from stereo content. The SSP 200 features an HDMI input with loop through, coaxial and optical digital inputs, and analog stereo input. It offers a long list of integration-friendly features, including a compact, 1/2 rack metal enclosure, RS232 serial & LAN control, and balanced line level outputs.
- Supports the latest immersive 3D audio formats as well as legacy surround formats
- Automatic surround sound format detection and decoding
- Supports video resolutions up to 4K/60 @ 4:4:4
- Upmix function converts source program material into immersive or standard surround playback Integrated test signals for calibration and connectivity validation during set up
- Backlit front panel input selectors
- EXP expansion output port connects to Extron DMP Plus Series audio DSP processors