Terms & Conditions
- All prices quoted on the Website do not include GST, Freight or Insurance, which are additional charges. E&OE
- Stated prices are the discounted for cash price, an additional surcharge of 3% applies for credit card sales. A secondary form of identification may be required for credit card transactions by phone, fax or email.
- We try our best but website pricing is not always current and should be checked with us for the best price at the time.
- Bundles available only while stocks last or until the end of month of offer.
- Formal quotations (On AVW letterhead) are denominated in respected countries currency (New Zealand = NZD, Australia = AUD) unless stated otherwise. International sales may be denominated in other currencies.
- Exchange Rate Risk: All formal quotation pricing is subject to adjustment (at AVW’s discretion) within the quotation validity period due to a change in a related transaction currency. Related transaction currencies include but are not limited to USD, EURO, YEN, AUD, NZD, and Pound Sterling.
- In some cases fulfillment of stock will be on commitment of order only, ask for details.
- All products have the normal 12 month factory warranty applicable, except items sold from the Clearance Lists that have a 30 day warranty only, unless stated otherwise. (In all cases additional, normal, product specific warranty conditions may apply).
- Items on the Clearance List may not be in original packaging or in first-class condition, if in doubt ask.
- All Clearance List sales are final and any offer of a 7 day money back guarantee does not apply.
- Availability for sale of any product on this web site is at our sole discretion, for the avoidance of doubt, this means that by including it on this web site it does not mean that we are offering to sell it you.
- Photos on the website are intended as representative only and in some cases may be of a similar product not the actual product.
- We are a trade only supplier providing goods and services for business use only. Accordingly we specifically contract out of the NZ Consumer Guarantees Act.
You must inform us prior to the sale if you are intending to purchase our goods and services for use in an situation where the Consumer Guarantees Act will apply. Click here to download the EMA paper about the Act (PDF).
- To our Vendor Partners (especially freight companies that get it wrong, lose or damage items entrusted to your care), we do not fill in your forms in the case of events where you have non performed. It is your form – you fill it out. Set off will apply and is a specific condition of trade with freight companies.
- Goods may be returned for credit/refund with 7 days of sale but must be in the original packaging complete with all accessories and be in “as new” condition.
- Where the reason for the credit/refund is requested by the customer there will be a 15% restocking fee.
- Indented goods may not be returned for credit/refund.
- Certain items may be subject to export restriction – please ask before placing an order.
- AVW Ltd. is 100% NZ owned
These are a broad sweeping statements; i.e. C.Y.A. lawyer speak! As these conditions are not always appropriate call us to discuss other arrangements, however you MUST talk to us and have us agree to something different before any condition is varied.