Welcome Guest [Login]
RDL, Active 3 Pair TP Audio Receiver, Line Out
* Ex GST. Check with us for the latest pricing
- Three -10 dBV Unbalanced or +4 dBu Balanced Outputs
- Phono Jack and Detachable Terminal Block Outputs
- Audio Outputs for All Three Pairs (A, B and C)
- Utilizes All Three Format-A Pairs
- Powered Locally or Remotely through RJ45 Jack
- Local Power Feeds all Modules Connected to INPUT
- Wiring Fault Protection by Automatic Resetting Fuse
- Local Power Input on Terminal Block or dc Power Jack
- Blue LED Indicates Module is Powered
- Studio-Quality Precision Active Balanced Circuitry
The TX-TPR3A is a three-pair audio receiving module compatible with RDL Format-A twisted pair products. Three outputs are provided corresponding to the three signal pairs A, B and C. The audio signal received on each pair of the RJ45 INPUT jack feeds the corresponding -10 dBV unbalanced RCA phono jack output and the +4 dBu balanced detachable terminal block output. A studio-quality buffer amplifier feeds the outputs at the correct operating level.
The TX-TPR3A features bridging inputs, allowing it to be connected to the LOOP OUT jack of other receivers. The bridging input circuits used in all FORMAT-A twisted pair receivers allow connection of up to 10 receiver outputs for each cable pair. The possibility of multiple receiver locations adds enormous flexibility in the design of audio routing systems using RDL FORMAT-A products.
The TX-TPR3A may be powered directly from a 24 Vdc power supply using either the power jack or the detachable terminal block. Local power connected to the module is also fed to all modules connected to the INPUT RJ45 jack. The TX-TPR3A may be remotely powered through the twisted pair cable from any other module, signal distributor or RDL power inserter connected to the same twisted pair cable. Module power is indicated by a front-panel LED.
Download Product Datasheet
Download RDL Twisted Pair Range Brochure