Welcome Guest [Login]
RDL, Active 2 Pair Audio Sender, Stereo RCA line inputs
* Ex GST. Check with us for the latest pricing
- Two Unbalanced -10 dBV Phono Jack Audio Inputs
- Left (L) Input Feeds Pair B; Right (R) Feeds Pair C
- Signal and Power Pair Pass-Through on RJ45 Jacks
- Remote Powering through Twisted Pair Cable
- Fused Local Power Feeds all Connected Modules
- Local Power Input on Terminal Block
- Blue LED Indicates Module is Powered
- Daisy-Chain with Single-Pair Senders
- Studio-Quality Precision Active Balanced Circuitry
The TPS2A modules are two-pair audio sending modules compatible with RDL Format-A twisted pair products. These modules are designed to be mounted in wall boxes, cabinets or other enclosures that allow users to connect audio sources. The D and DS models mount in RDL WB-1U and WB-2U wall boxes, or in standard US electrical boxes. The D-TPS2A features a white front-panel laminate with gray lettering that matches RDL Decora style remote controls. The DS-TPS2A is constructed of stainless steel to coordinate with RDL Decora style stainless steel remote controls in commercial/industrial installations.
The TPS2A modules feature two RCA phono jack inputs, one for the left channel source and one for the right channel source. These inputs are designed to receive standard -10 dBV consumer level signals. The input signals are amplified using studio-quality preamplifiers optimized for normal operating levels. The buffered left and right inputs are routed to output cable pairs B and C.
Download Product Datasheet
Download RDL Twisted Pair Range Brochure