RDL 4 Channel Remote Control
* Ex GST. Check with us for the latest pricing
The D SERIES-RC4M is a remote control that provides source selection at single or multiple locations. The -RC4M is designed to directly connect to an RDL® 4-channel switching module controlled by external momentary pushbuttons. The front panel of the -RC4M features four pushbuttons, each corresponding to one of four inputs. An LED adjacent to each button shows which source is selected. When an -RC4M is not being used, its display switches to a dim intensity to avoid being a visual distraction. The display returns to a bright intensity when a button is pushed.
- Remote Selection of 4 Sources
- Single-Button Selection for Each Source
- LED Indication
- Single or Multiple Control Locations
- Up To Ten Remote Control Locations
- Remote Wiring Using Six Conductors or UTP Cable (CAT5, CAT6)
- Display is Bright During Adjustment
- Display Dims After Adjustment
- Professional Aesthetic Appearance
- Companion to other RDL Remote Controls
- Available in Stainless Steel, Black and White
In a typical installation, the -RC4M is wired to an RDL selector module, such as an RU-ASX4D or RU-ASX4DR. As many as nine additional -RC4M controls may be wired in parallel using UTP cable (CAT5, CAT6 or equivalent). The -RC4M operates from the same power supply as the selector.
The -RC4M remote controls are constructed on a steel frame. The electronics are fully protected within the rear enclosure. Connections are made through a rear panel detachable terminal block.
All the D SERIES-RC4M features combine to make it the ideal choice for single point or multiple location remote source selection in high quality systems. Use them with RDL source selection modules, or side-by-side with other RDL remote accessories as part of a complete audio/video system.