Welcome Guest [Login]
RDL, Active 2 Pair Audio Receiver, Stereo RCA line outputs White
* Check with us for the latest pricing
- Two Unbalanced -10 dBV Phono Jack Audio Outputs
- L (Left) Output From Pair B; R (Right) From Pair C
- Signal and Power Pair Pass-Through on RJ45s
- Remote Powering through Twisted Pair Cable
- Fused Local Power Feeds all Connected Modules
- Local Power Input on Terminal Block
- Blue LED Indicates Module is Powered
- Daisy-Chain with Additional Format-A Receivers
- Studio-Quality Precision Active Balanced Circuitry
The TPR2A modules are two-pair audio receiving modules compatible with RDL Format-A twisted pair products. These modules are designed to be mounted in wall boxes, cabinets or other enclosures that allow users to connect external equipment. The D and DS models mount in RDL WB-1U and WB-2U wall boxes, or in standard US electrical boxes. The D-TPR2A features a white front-panel laminate with gray lettering that matches RDL Decora style remote controls. The DS-TPR2A is constructed of stainless steel to coordinate with RDL Decora style stainless steel remote controls in commercial/industrial installations.
The TPR2A modules feature two RCA phono jack outputs, one for the left channel output and one for the right channel. The audio signals received from pairs B and C of the twisted pair cable are buffered to drive the output jacks at the standard -10 dBV consumer level.
Download Product Datasheet
Download RDL Twisted Pair Range Brochure